My husband and I LOVE New York City! Traveling to NYC was a bucket list item for me but I never expected to be so obsessed with it once I got there. I mean, I was convinced I was a California girl at heart but now it’s officially tied for first with this beautiful city.
I wanted to make a list (and I plan to keep it updated) of all my favorite places I’ve visited in NYC in case you need some inspiration for your next (or first!) visit!
I’d love to hear from you if you visit any of the places on my list or have any suggestions for my next visit!
- John’s of Bleecker Street (Brick Oven Pizza YALL!!!)
- The Loeb Boathouse in Central Park (brunching here is my personal favorite!)
- Serendipity 3 (The Frozen Hot Chocolate absolutely lives up to the hype!)
- Shake Shack (It was described to me as the In-N-Out of the west coast and you know I can’t turn down a good burger! Cheese fries and a shake (peanut butter is my fave) are a must when you visit!)
- Top of The Rock (I actually avoided this on our first trip because it sounded *too touristy* but it is SO AMAZING!! You really can’t beat this view. I always try to book our tickets for first thing in the morning because you get the beautiful morning sun and it’s basically empty. Later on in the day you will wait in long lines and it’s just more crowded.)
- Central Park (Just as magical as the movies make it!)
- Brooklyn Bridge & Park
- Best NYC Snow Globe is at Saks on Fifth Avenue (I don’t know why but I reallyyyy wanted an NYC snowglobe and the one they had there was stunning! And a little FYI for you…I learned the hard way that this cannot be a carry on because of the liquid in the globe haha. So pack it in your suitcase;) )
- Chelsea Market
- Rockefeller Center