I thought it would be fun to start off the week with the worlds easiest pumpkin cookies. I’ve made these for my co-workers for the past few weeks and they like to refer to them as muffin cookies because they are SO fluffy.
1 can of pumpkin
1 box of Spice Cake
1 cup of chocolate chips*
*This can be replaced with any other item you like in your pumpkin! (Pecans, nuts, m&m’s…the list goes on!)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together the pumpkin and spice cake.
3. Once the mix is smooth, then add the chocolate chips.
4. Scoop the cookies onto your cookie pan (either spray or use parchment paper).
5. Bake for 15 minutes. Mine came out perfectly but always check by sticking in toothpick or knife to make sure they are baked completely.
6. Enjoy your cookies!