What you will need:
Base & Top Coat
1. Start with either your darkest pink or lightest pink. (I will do both for you!) Try to use colors that have good coverage with just one coat; you want this layer to dry completely before the next step.
2. Put two reinforcement stickers together (should look like an “8”) and place them towards the bottom of your nails. You are going to do this twice so look at your nail and cover 1/3 of each. We want to make room for all 3 of the colors for the final look!
3. Paint your medium color. If possible just paint one coat, you will also want this to dry completely before placing stickers on your nails again. I personally like to use quick drying nail polish for the first and middle layers. (Sally Hansen has a bunch of great colors that are “Insta Dry”!!)
4. Remove the stickers when the paint has dried with your medium shade. Waiting for it to dry is important because removing the sticker too soon will cause the nail polish to smear and not have clean lines. TRUST me. :)
5. Now repeat steps 2 & 3, this time, using either your darkest pink or lightest pink. (I was able to reuse my stickers, so I used 20 stickers total.)
6. Remove the stickers once that layer has dried and check out those nails!!! At first, they may look choppy and layered but once your apply your top coat it will even out and complete the look on your nails. Plus putting stickers on your nails can dull your color some, so this also helps your colors be bright and shiny again.