I haven’t posted nails in a while and I’ve been kinda stuck on what to do lately. Bummer!
BUT while you wait, I thought I’d share the more detailed instructions of what I did for NEET Magazine this last winter. An oldie but still a goody.
You can have fun and change the colors to make this look for springy for you. :)
This was inspired by BHLDN’s “Fairy Song Gown” from their winter collection. Enjoy!
- Base Nail Polish
- Matte pearl colored Nail Polish
- Gold Glittery Nail Polish
1. Start with bare nails shaped and ready for your manicure and apply a base coat.
2. Once the base coat has dried, apply 1-2 coats of your matte pearl colored nail polish. If you don’t have or can’t find a pearl color that comes in matte, then use any nail polish you like and apply a matte top coat to all of your nails. Be sure to let the color dry before you apply the matte top coat.
3. Apply a thin layer of your glittery gold to a toothpick.
4. Create lines on all your nails while skipping your ring fingers.
5. Once you complete your lines apply 1-2 coats of your glittery gold to your ring finger and your manicure is complete!!